Manager – Project Management Office
You are a vital member of the Think City Support team, being in charge of the project management office (PMO). You will establish common processes and standards for use across the organisation to support efficient monitoring and reporting and to support effective programme execution and continuity.
You will also be the owner of Digital Think City, an initiative to move the organisation forward using digital tools to improve the overall performance of the organisation via increased efficiencies, enhanced inter-department integration and real-time reporting on the status of Think City projects.
You will also be in charge of monitoring Business Development, keeping track of our pipeline of projects and working closely with finance to monitor that the incoming revenues are sufficient to support the operations of the company. You will also look at refining and improving our commercial pricing rates as well as costing templates in close collaboration with finance and project teams.
The PMO and Digital Think City function will make available information to support better decisions in resource allocation, portfolio risk management and capability building.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Degree in any discipline
- Certificate in Level I & II (PMI) or equivalent
- 5 years programme management experience
- Change management experience is a plus
- Experience in a department serving internal clients a plus
- Exposure to not-for-profit or community-based work is a plus
- Handling funders and corporate reporting and compliance
- Experience in a consensus-based organizational culture a plus
- Comfortable working in an agile environment