Project Coordinator, Johor Housing Programme
POSITION: EXECUTIVE OR SENIOR EXECUTIVE (3-4 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE)
Do you have a passion for improving the health and wellbeing of people and supporting vulnerable communities? We are looking for someone based in Johor Bahru who can easily integrate into and gain the trust of marginalised communities especially in our public housing sector. You will be coordinating and managing our Johor Bahru public housing programme on the ground, supported by a manager. Your duties will include stakeholder management, basic research, community development and engagement. This role is a temporary position and will be required for the duration of our Johor Bahru Public Housing programme, which is currently scheduled to start in June 2021 and end in Dec 2021. There is a possibility of extension.
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
Experience in working with local B40 communities, specifically in public housing schemes will be an added advantage. Assisting with project management experience is required. You will need to demonstrate a strong interest improving the social and housing sector. Commitment to outcome focussed work and lifelong learning with a keen interest in picking up new skills.
- Bachelor’s degree from relevant fields
- Excellent written and spoken Bahasa Malaysia
- Physically based in Johor Bahru during the employment period
- Possess own transport and able to travel around the state
- Flexible in accommodating changes to project duration and changes in project scope as is normal in agile-type projects
- Independent and self-driven
- Working within deadlines and budget
- Willing to support with Johor team on other initiatives