Resilience Team – Mid-Senior Level
Mid-Senior level (7-10 years of experience)
- Position is based in Penang
Environmental background (landscape architecture or environmental sciences) with a project management post graduate degree. Strong interest in climate change adaptation, green infrastructure and urban spaces.
- In depth knowledge of project management tools and software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organisational skills including multi-tasking and attention to detail.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- PMP / PRINCE certification is a plus.
- Create and manage comprehensive project documentations, including project plans to track progress.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget.
- Manage project performance using suitable tools and techniques.
- Connect and manage relationship with all stakeholders.
- Managing junior staff.
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks.
Please email your resumes to HR (firstname.lastname@example.org).Download Job Description