Resilience Team – Project Executive
- Position is based in Penang
- 3-5 years of experience
Design background, in landscape architecture or architecture. Strong interest in green infrastructure and urban spaces.
- Excellent drawing skills and knowledge of design software such as Autocad, SketchUp, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign.
- Excellent design (including 3D), communication and project management skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Assisting with project management tasks.
- Preparing and presenting design proposals.
- Preparing project briefs and tenders for engaging design consultants.
- Costing the projects and compiling project specifications.
- Coordinating the design work with different consultants and contractors.
- Attending regular meetings with stakeholders, contractors and other specialists.
- Site visits to monitor work progress and writing reports.
- Ensure that all work is developed according to standards, state and federal regulations and guidelines.
- Produce detailed drawings.
Please email your resumes to HR (email@example.com).Download Job Description